I Killed The Prom Queen

Posted: segunda-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2010 by neskau in Marcadores:
0



I Killed The Prom Queen - Sleepless Nights And City Lights









Banda : I Killed The Prom Queen
Album : Sleepless Nights And City Lights
Ano: 2008
Genero: Metalcore

1. Intro
2. When Goodbye Means Forever...
3. €666
4. Choose To Love, Live Or Dir
5. Your Shirt Would Look Better With A Columbian Neck-Tie
6. Bet It All On Black
7. My Best Wishes 
8. Say Goodbye
9. Death Certificate For a Beauty Queen 
10. Sharks In Yous Mouth



I Killed The Prom Queen - Music For The Recently Decesed



Banda : I Killed The Prom Queen
Album : Music Fot The Recently Decease
Ano: 2006


1. Sharks In Your Mouth
2. Say Goodbye
3. €666
4. Your Shirt Would Look Better With A Columbian Neck-Tie
5. The Deepset Sleep
6. Bet It All On Black
7. Headfirst from a Hangman's Noose
8. Sleepless Nights and City Lights
9. Slain Upon My Faithful Sword
10. Like Nails to a Casket
11. There Will No Violins When You Die

0 comentários: